Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is disabled. Why. I�m on my iPad, but it also…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My Apple...

Second opinion] My Apple ID is disabled. Why.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I�m on my iPad, but it also happens on my laptop. I�m not sure what OS system I have, but think it the latest.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Two weeks. Nothing.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

The process of recovering your Apple ID password ***** ***** steps - the first is needed, if you have forgotten what your Apple ID is. (If not, you can skip to the second step.)

1.

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2.
Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

(This may be done on any computer or smart device with internet and web page access.)
- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.

Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert