Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone is frozen on the home screen. Everything I touch…

Customer Question
My I phone is...

My I phone is frozen on the home screen. Everything I touch will not open cannot even slide off power. I’m on my iPad now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes if sleep wake is on right side that turns off. All I get is Siri. Won’t shut down

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of iPhone is this?