Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I haven't used my IPAD in several years and can't remember…

Customer Question
I haven't used my...

I haven't used my IPAD in several years and can't remember my password, how can I reset the password ***** I can't open it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed both on my Iphone a few weeks ago, no idea on the Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The Ipad is not internet connected, how would i do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have access to a computer with iTunes?