Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not having trouble with a device. I am trying to figure…

Customer Question
I am not having...

I am not having trouble with a device. I am trying to figure out how to find out if to iTunes cards I have are still good?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I am not having trouble with a device. I am trying to figure out how to find out if to iTunes cards I have are still good? I’m not sure when they were last updated. These were supposed to be gifts for my grandchildren I just bought them gift cards of this nature for Christmas so I’m assuming everything is updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not sure when they were last updated. These were supposed to be gifts for my grandchildren I just bought them gift cards of this nature for Christmas so I’m assuming everything is updated. I don’t know of anything else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

How many iTunes giftcards do you have?