Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CAN'T ACCESS MY EBAY PURCHASES, WHAT ETC. ONLY THE PAST…

Customer Question
HI PEARL, I...

HI PEARL, I CAN'T ACCESS MY EBAY PURCHASES, WHAT I'M WATCHING ETC. ONLY THE PAST FEW DAYS ARE SHOWN AND I NEED TO SEE THE OLDER FIGURES SO THAT I KNOW WHAT I BOUGHT, WHAT I'M WATCHING, WHAT I'VE BID ON ETC. CAN YOU HELP?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

AN OLDER APPLE DESK TOP

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

THE FELLOW FROM BEST BUY WAS HERE YESTERDAY AND SAID IT WASN'T A PROBLEM HE WAS ALLOWED TO FIX. MAYBE 4-6 DAYS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

TODAY I GOT A BUNCH OF EMAILS FROM PEOPLE I SUPPOSEDLY KNOW BUT THEIR NAMES MUST HAVE JUST BEEN "USED" CUZ THEY WERE ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS ETC.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.