Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’ trying to trade my 2013 Apple 21.5 for a new one. I was…

Customer Question
I’ trying to trade...

I’ trying to trade my 2013 Apple 21.5 for a new one. I was going to use $430.00 Apple iTunes gift cards as part of payment, but Apple denied your agents request saying they were not eligible to convert to regular Apple gift cards. No explication was given. I would like an explanation since a rep in sales told me they could be used.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don’t recall updating iTunes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing. They were part of a computer scam which stopped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Np

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Futhure assist me
I just want to know the status of my order so I can decide to proceed or cancel it. My confirmation # is***********
The website is Phobio Support(*****@******.***)
Rachel, i guess we have
Been disconnected You would haha to spend the rest of the day on this.
I still don’t have a answer on my computer trade in and why Apple will not allow me to use my Apple iTunes cards as partial payment on the purchase. Also, if I buy a computer directly from Apple, what federal or state tax will I have to pay as applies to the apple i Mac 21.5 desktop computer and shipping costs to Arkansas.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.