Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot aqccess ituns to make changes to my account! Am on my…

Customer Question
Cannot aqccess ituns to...

Cannot aqccess ituns to make changes to my account!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Am on my Mac pc I believe it is 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just today have been able to access a couple of weeks ago, bought music, but now it is refers back to our old itunes info which was in my husband's name (which I thought I had changed) he had a stroke and doesn't use the computer any more

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!