Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to connect new Apple Watch to iPhone. Latest one.

Customer Question
Trying to connect new...

Trying to connect new Apple Watch to iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

Latest one. Just updated

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Just got it. Linked to iPone only.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to link Vitality app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I have already linked iPhone with iWatch. Trying to link Vitality app to iWatch. Been referred to you by Vitality tech.
Got it done with out your help.
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Already done. No further assistance needed.