Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I was told I had a virus. I changed my code to get into my
Josh, It Support Specialist
I was told I had a virus. I changed my code to get into my IPad and forgot the numbers. Is there a way for me to get into it? … read more
I received an email that my Apple ID has been locked and I
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I received an email that my Apple ID has been locked and I do not remember my passcode I thought I had it but apparently it's something else I need help because apparently my phone is gonna lock at 1:… read more
My husband's friend gave him an Apple lPad Air 2, 16 GB
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
My husband's friend gave him an Apple lPad Air 2, 16 GB that's about a year old; it has never been used except he had set it up and used a four number passcode before accessing usage of the device. No… read more
My iphone asked me for the passcode but I have not used the
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
my iphone asked me for the passcode but I have not used the passcode in a very long time but my fingers, so I was locked out I keep trying and trying so Im now locked out for 1 hour I do not want to t… read more
I just got a new Apple ipad and I thought I set it up right,
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I just got a new Apple ipad and I thought I set it up right, but, I have locked it up so how do I go back to the beginning and start over? … read more
My I phone 7 plus was lost but on my new I phone 8 plus I
Richard, IT Manager
My I phone 7 plus was lost but on my new I phone 8 plus I know it's location but can't remember the two factor passcode. I am totally not computer savvy and I think I accidentally put my new phone in … read more
I have an Iphone6S. This morning I went to open in and it's
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I have an Iphone6S. This morning I went to open in and it's asking me for a password ***** use touchID. I put in my phone password ***** it says it's not correct.... I know its correct. I'm now locked… read more
I'm buying YouTube red and my visa debit card keeps coming
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
I'm buying YouTube red and my visa debit card keeps coming back telling me the experation date can't be in the past but the date I'm putting in is 08 2020. What can I do? … read more
I have iPhone X my grandson playing with my phone trying to
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I have iPhone X my grandson playing with my phone trying to unlock my phone (5 years old) has put me 3 times in 15 minuets in time out now I cannot unlock my phone now I'm refrin … read more
I was going to download apple Pay on my iPhone and it asked
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I was going to download apple Pay on my iPhone and it asked for my passcode. I'm not sure what it is and have entered the wrong answer and am now locked out. What to do … read more
I'm trying to set up my new iPad mini and thought I was all
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I'm trying to set up my new iPad mini and thought I was all set. However, I can't sign in now because I apparently am using the wrong “passcode”. I've been locked out for 1 minute! 5 minutes, and now … read more
Did an update today that asked for a passcode. I entered the
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Did an update today that asked for a passcode. I entered the one I had written down but two more fidgets were asked for. I just entered two more letters and must have written it down wrong. Now my pho… read more
I just updated my iPhone, it is the middle of the night and
Richard, IT Manager
I just updated my iPhone, it is the middle of the night and I entered a passcode. I do not remember the passcode. How do I change the passcode? I cannot get into my phone, I am now locked out for 1 ho… read more
I have an old ipad that I stopped using. Charged it up today
Richard, IT Manager
I have an old ipad that I stopped using. Charged it up today and now it will not accet my passcode … read more
Im trying to turn on iphone3, but it's locked and i can't
Danny Coloma
Danny Coloma, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician, ACSP, APP
hi, im trying to turn on iphone3, but it's locked and i can't remember the passcode. … read more
My I-7 locked while at the Verizon store, we tried a
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
My I-7 locked while at the Verizon store, we tried a passcode we thought was right and it would not take it. When we got home and looked up the passcode it would not accept the correct one. … read more
When I try to import photos from my IPhone to my Mac I get
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
When I try to import photos from my IPhone to my Mac I get this message: "photos in the camera roll on IPhone cannot be viewed or imported because the Iphone is locked with a passcode." The IPhone is … read more
I just updated my I phone 5s. It wanted me to use the thumb
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Bachelor's Degree
I just updated my I phone 5s. It wanted me to use the thumb print I did that that was easy but I put in my passcode and it will not recognize it it keeps telling wait 15 minutes now it says wait 60 mi… read more