Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I chaanged my iphone password and i cant remeber it.

Customer Question
Hi i chaanged my...

Hi i chaanged my iphone password ***** i cant remeber it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone says disable for 56. mins im on my ipad

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Do you have access to a computer?