Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to delete photos from iPhone so I can access…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to delete photos from iPhone so I can access email. I have downloaded photos to my apple computer. The pop up when I try to delete a photo says deleting the photo will also delete from iCloud AND from any apple device. The photos are on my Apple computer. Will I lose them? And, how do I efficiently get the photos off my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember any dates. The password ***** has been a problem recently because what I have recorded as the password ***** not work.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I appears I have to reset every time there is a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get the phone working and the photos taken care of in a safe manner

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

You are attempting to remove photos from your phone, without affecting any other devices, correct?

I thought I was dealing with Apple tech support. I do not want to pay $35 for a subscription.
NO