Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased a new Ipad for my wife she went to the apple…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new Ipad for my wife she went to the apple store and they helped her set it up. She couldn't remember her password ***** she tried too many now locked out. how do I reset the ipad so she can use it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She set it up about a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that where do I go

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No she couldnt remmber her I tunes Password ***** I did that today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

You will need access to a computer with iTunes. Do you have access to one now?

Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the screen please?

Thank you