Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Reset my apple password to make it work with aol. I never…

Customer Question
Reset my apple password...

Reset my apple password ***** make it work with aol

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never did. But I had to change my aol password ***** couple days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. It won't take it. I can only get into aol with the new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I change the apple password ***** it work with iCloud and aol

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.