Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out and can't remember the password. 6 month

Locked out and can't...

Locked out and can't remember the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

6 month

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Are you still needing assistance?

forgot 4 digital pass code

Did you request a remote session

We will need to request it again

FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist
Would it be helpful if you call me on another phone or email me?

Are you on your computer? We can do the remote session on your computer while you are setting there watching

So when you click on the link from your computer. You will say open, then say yes to the prompt.

When I click on the install button it doesn't do anything

I see. Ok let me get a new link for you. hold please

are you on a Mac or PC?

Pc

Are you still having problems?

I'm still here. waiting on your return. Sorry we are having problems connecting.