Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to up date my adress. I have an I pad. Not long

Customer Question
Need to up date...

Need to up date my adress

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Not long

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To update your address, login to your Apple ID account and change your profile settings. If you are not sure of the password ***** your account, do the following:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.