Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not used my ipad in a while and now I have forgotten…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my ipad in a long while and now I have forgotten the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It must be a few years...ive been very busy

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No , i didnt know about that. im not very techo savvy at all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.