Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My i pad mini is frozen on settings to connect to the

Customer Question

my i pad mini is frozen on settings to connect to the internet, it shows my connection but when i try to doanything requiring the internet being connected i get a message saying can't connect to the server! when i try to re connect by touching the internet site nothing happens, it turs blue but i don't get anything on the screen to the right side of the mini. what can i do?
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?
Customer: yes
JA: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?
Customer: my internet light is solid most of the time blinks occasionaly, my wife also has a mini on the same connection and has no problem.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 8 months ago.
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
Are you able to get into the home screen of the iPad where you can see all the apps?
Thank you
Vinod