Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want cosmi pool shark to play on my mac. 10.13.3 High

Customer Question
I want cosmi pool...

I want cosmi pool shark to play on my mac.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.13.3 High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I used it on windows and just tried it on mac and it doesn't install when I slide it in the CD slot.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance.
No thanks.
Hello

Unfortunately, it is only designed to work on Windows.