Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't. Get. On.face book I can't get on Facebook. I've been.

Customer Question
Can't. Get. On.face book...

Can't. Get. On.face book I can't get on Facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I've been. Tring. For. A. While

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I tried. New. Pin no. Nothing. Will. Work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I was put of for, some. Reason 3 to4. Mo.ago didn't. say why can't. get. Back. on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your FaceBook account, go to https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Click the button "Your account has been Compromised".
Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No.
Now enter your account's password. It won't work, but still enter it, then the wrong password ***** page will come up.
Next, click the reset my password *****
Then click "no longer have access to these?" link.
Enter your new email address that you want to send the change password ***** to and set it as your primary email.
That's it!

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------