Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to convert a pdf doc and it says adobe must be shut…

Customer Question
I need to convert...

I need to convert a pdf doc and it says adobe must be shut down before I do it. i have tried and it does to work. Goodmorning.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Can't remember. sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit. Select Adobe program and force quit it. If that didn't work, then restart your Mac and try Adobe.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.