Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to unlock my I pad Forgot the e-mail addy and

Customer Question
I need to unlock...

I need to unlock my I pad Forgot the e-mail addy and password ***** e-mail address I used when I bought doesn't exist anymore I need to put in new -mail address and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cant remember never had problems till now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where do I find it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont have Mac

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To get your Apple iPad unlocked please follow this guide:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306--------------------Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.Pete.--------------------