Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need activation help for my iPad. I don't know how do I…

Customer Question
I need activation help...

I need activation help for my iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know how do I find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I changed the activation timing from not at all to 15mm and I can't remember my login code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address is 2 [email protected] I can't remember my password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?