Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had help setting up my new IPad. And the person got me to…

Customer Question
I had help setting...

I had help setting up my new IPad. And the person got me to use the finger I’d. When I go to iTunes to download an app. It only allows me to use this, however it does not work.. how can I change this feature and use my numerical passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago ...from Pusher65 toPushed65

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I went to account manage but did not see any option. To do so. Is that what you are asking ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Can I stay connected to the specialist and go through the operation

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open Settings, tap Touch Id and Passcode. Turn off Touch ID option under iTunes or App Store purchases. This will let you use password. You can also add more finger prints there also which will work.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.