Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Out of storage. Please help. IPhone and ipad. I tried buying…

Customer Question
Out of storage. Please...

Out of storage. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried buying more storage but they want me to contact your website

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it I just want to receive photos from my family

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, are you trying to buy more iCloud storage please?