Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Charger doesn’t work can’t install battery, Slide smart

Customer Question
Charger doesn’t work can’t...

Charger doesn’t work can’t install battery

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Slide smart watch Sw300

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Less than a month can’t take off the back to install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a novice

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Do you want to change the battery please?

Are you there please?

I need too know how to take the back off to install the battery

Ok, hold on please. Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

It is difficult to replace the battery unless you have experience. A replacement would require you to take the device apart and mess with the internal hardware.

Additional information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-WVekB-kk

Manual user : http://www.slideusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Slide-SW300-Manual.pdf

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you