Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why will chrome not open? Chrome will not open to allow me…

Customer Question
Why will chrome not...

Why will chrome not open ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Chrome will not open to allow me to go to SBS drama

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just recently. It opened last night

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Chrome is not opening in which device?

Version 11.0.3 (11604.5.6.1.1)Macbook pro

Remove chrome from the computer by following the steps give below as chrome is corrupted and needs to be removed.

You can reinstall it back after you reboot the computer.

1. At the bottom of your computer screen, in your Dock, right-click Chrome.
  2. Select Quit.
  3. Open Finder.
  4. Go to the folder containing the Google Chrome application on your computer. ...
  5. Drag Google Chrome to the Trash.
  6. Optional: Delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history:

Download it from the link given below.

https://goo.gl/Jk7VUd