Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidentally put a product on a card that I didn’t know…

Customer Question
I accidentally put a...

I accidentally put a product on a card that I didn’t know hadn’t had money on on it at the time. How can I pay for my account now?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok but I don’t remember my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried to pay for my account yesterday and today. But it wouldn’t let me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My son set up my account and I don’t know what he used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know how. Like I said my son had to help me and he doesn’t remember the pass.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of card is it?

If you need to recover your Apple password, you can do so at :

https://iforgot.apple.com/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------