Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mini iPad lock I forgot my Apple ID & password so unable…

Customer Question
Hello my mini iPad...

Hello my mini iPad lock I forgot my Apple ID & password ***** unable to unlock .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About tow three months gas

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I try many times put my ID & password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPad showing an email address or a part of an email address, such as t****@y****.com or d****@icloud.com etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

it shows the email
Can you call my cell phone number and talk

I do live online support. What's that email address or part of that email address that it is currently showing on your ipad's screen?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?