Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son in law connected me with my ipad i have been using it…

Customer Question
My son in law...

My son in law connected me with my ipad i have been using it for a few years no problems yesterday it would not let me in it is saying activation required plz are u able to help me ?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Heck i dont know the pass word or anything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPad showing an email address or a part of an email address, such as t****@y****.com or d****@icloud.com etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

no its saying activation lock,

Thank you. Can you please restart your iPad, then let me know if it shows anything else at the Activation Lock screen besides the Apple ID field and the Password *****

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

No sorry I am not happy with the service so conversation ended thanks for nothing

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, I can fix your iPad directly through your computer for you. How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help we guarantee our service. Thank you.