Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is locked is saying I need to enter Apple ID and…

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked is saying I need to enter Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

May be 2 yrs ago I have no idea of my password. Ph is saying I’m locked out because find my phone was activated. I did not do this

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes on my iPad but a verification code is sent to my phone that I’m locked out of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I no my Apple ID and selected ph number just need help with password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

It sounds like you have already tried the online apple reset password ***** but did it also give you a choice to answer security questions instead of the code being sent to your phone. Your only other option is to call AppleCare(###) ###-####and you will need to prove to them the purchase of your iPhone and they can unlock for you remotely. There is no other way to bypass this apple id and password. Trust me it happens all the time. This is Apple's security. When it's your own device it is frustrating, but if you lost your phone, this type of security saves you from allowing others get your information. I know it's not what you wanted to hear but I am just letting you know how it works.

If I have helped in any way, please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.