Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I plugged in my headphones to listen when I unplugged the…

Customer Question
I plugged in my...

I plugged in my headphones to listen when I unplugged the phones there is no sound from the phone speaker and I can't get the phone out of headphone mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night I did a soft reset that's all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

When I touch the red triangle tab at bottom of itunes page when on a song the window comes up with the check mark on headphones and "Linksys range Ext"

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Please reset your phone, it will put it back into normal mode

Hold power button and home button at the same time

Keep holding them until you see the apple logo then release

You should be back to normal now

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did that it did not work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello?
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

Wow thats the first time thats not ever worked.. Interesting....

Are you sure you did the reset? Not enough time has passed for it to have happened

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did it earlier before I contacted you
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The page below will guide you through multiple possible attempts at fixing the issue.

https://www.payetteforward.com/iphone-stuck-headphone-mode-fix/

If none of these steps work, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist