Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple watch suddenly displays the time in the 24 hour…

Customer Question
My Apple watch suddenly...

My Apple watch suddenly displays the time in the 24 hour mode. How do I get it back to a.m. and p.m.?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

I ave no idea. i've had it going on three years, and suddenly this happens.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

It's been in the past week or so. I have looked for help, but can't find any.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In this case you can switch between the 12-Hour and 24-Hour clock mode requires the Apple Watch app on the iPhone, which is pre-installed if your iPhone is running on iOS 8.2 and above. It cannot be done on the Apple Watch.

1.Go to the home screen, and launch the Apple Watch app.

2.Select the My Watch tab, scroll to the fifth section, and select the Clock app.

3.You will see the 24-Hour Time option on the first line. Tap the switch to turn this mode on.

4.Connect your Apple Watch to the iPhone to sync the changes. While analog style watches remain unchanged, you will see the change immediately if you are using one of the following watch faces: Modular, Motion, Astronomy, Solar, Mickey and X-Large. Another minor change you might notice is that the status bar, which is only visible when you use an app, now also displays time in 24-Hour mode.

5.If you ever want to go back to 12-Hour mode, simply turn the 24-Hour Time option off.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you