Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its locked out and says to connect to iTunes because i

Customer Question
Its locked out and...

Its locked out and says to connect to iTunes because i forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been the same since i got the phone but i never used it so i forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? To fix this, we are going to need to reset the phone to factory defaults, which we will need a computer for.