Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Microsoft word will not open on my Mac. I get an error

Customer Question
Microsoft word will not...

Microsoft word will not open on my Mac. I get an error message every time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Short time ago a rep reinstalled word on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Nothing just try and try to get it to open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me, it is about to run me nuts

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/24/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

When you click the word icon, what happens? Nothing opens at all or does it try and give you an error message? When the rep reinstalled word, how did they reinstall it and did it work for a little bit after or never worked?

Let me know a little more detail. I can also remote into to your mac and check it out for myself.