Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. My apple air I pad. Where would I find…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My apple air I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where would I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I havenot been able to up date my I pad since I got it because I did not know my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Since yesterday I have not been able to get my e mails

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your iPad screen is asking for passcode or password?