Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter gave me her mini ipad because she got a new one…

Customer Question
My daughter gave me...

My daughter gave me her mini ipad because she got a new one but couldnt remember her pass-code so i restored it,but now its telling me I need to use her apple ID and Password ***** activate it?? NEED HELP ,shes an attorney and she in court so I cant speak to her right now??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now but it says My apple ID and Password ***** not be used to activate this mini Ipad??

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how do I get in this ipad to start over without having to have my daughters info

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

No I don’t have her Apple ID and password, I only have mine?
How can you connect to this mini iPad if I can’t get in it myself??
Yeah this isn’t going to work so please refund all my money, now!!!
Not for $39.00 additional dallars

I am a user of the site just like you and and if you want to cancel the service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****