Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been to turn my location service on on my iPhone how…

Customer Question
I have been to...

I have been to turn my location service on on my iPhone how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I believe it is 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only since this morning when I tried to download a new ap

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also I don't know what y wifi password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What kind of iPhone are you using?