Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was trying to get Security for my Apple devices and was…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to get Security for my Apple devices and was told Apple does not let Exeter secure their products. Why is that

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 6 and two iPads and I don’t know the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Sorry I am 68

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry I have limited experience so I don’t know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What kind of security are you trying to get?