Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to connect with Zedge to change some ringtone…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to connect with Zedge to change some ringtone without a computer

Technician's Assistant: Which Zedge product do you have?

Just downloaded it from App Store

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zedge software?

Just chose four sound that I would like to attach to friend

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can two numbers such as phone and cell work or just one per person

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 4 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!