Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID password. How do I retrieve it? Last…

I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID password. How do I retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all thank you.

3/23/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?

No thank you

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Please confirm your phone number which ends with 00?

You can now reset your password ***** one of your devices.

A message with instructions has been sent to Lourdes’s MacBook Pro (MacBook Pro 13"), Lourdes's iPad (iPad Air), and your other devices.

Thank you. Password ***** been changed.

That's really great If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast