Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple Ipad is asking for the password for verification is…

Customer Question
My Apple Ipad is...

My Apple Ipad is asking for the password ***** verification is Settings and I cannot remember what it is. The email address is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Only when I set it up which was more than a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to change the email address and use one of the addresses I have on my PC.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

An email has been sent to your rescue email address, *****@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again. If you don't have an access please let me know.