Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

II do not remember my Apple ID password. I do not remember…

Customer Question
II do not remember...

II do not remember my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember my Apple ID passwordWhen I set up the system off with my first iPadi

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Glajebd5

Please provide the full Apple ID?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!