Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I brought a iPad from Groupon and I also moved from one

Customer Question
I brought a iPad...

I brought a iPad from Groupon and I also moved from one state to another. In the interim I lost my password ***** my iPad and I haven’t been able to find it. It’s been a couple of years since I used it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Inalso forgot my log on info, I’ve gone to an Apple store to try and circumvent the problem

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I change it maybe two weeks ago, I tried to insert it but it keep directing me to the old one, which is no longer in service

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.