Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to erase all content on iphone6 which I’m no

Customer Question
I’m trying to erase...

I’m trying to erase all content on iphone6 which I’m no longer using. I need a four digit passcode and I only see a six digit.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

? Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will he helping you with this question today

When you go to erase content on your phone it will ask you for your phone access number OR apple id password

What are you seeing?

It’s first asking for my passcode and then the verification code four digits
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok it will send you a verification code to your email on file

Can you check your email please? it should be there

There is no code there
I’m still not seeing a verification code
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Please repeat the process and it will tell your WHERE the verification code is being sent

I don’t understand repeat what process
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you

No I found an easy way to solve this through find my phone

Yes, via that you can erase the phone

Let me know if you need anything else