Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t enter birth or death date...board won’t drop down…

Customer Question
Hi, I can’t enter...

Hi, I can’t enter birth or death date...board won’t drop down help ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I’m on an Apple IPad. About two yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My sister- in. Law did it OK ,but I must do it wrong..I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

M very new to this...hehe. Not yet but later I’msure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 3 days by:
3/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me where you are entering the birth date or death date? is it in any app or website?

Karthik..sorry I have taken so long to answer but I coouldn’t figure out how to write Tioga you until tiday when this box appeared I did figure it out in the meantime.By the way my OS is Apple . Can I write to you again...how? Thanks Marcia Darling
No, thank you..I do not want to continue. Marcia