Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes is asking me for a password for an email i havent…

Customer Question
Hi. ITunes is asking...

Hi. ITunes is asking me for a password ***** an email i havent used for a few years and i dont know what it is. I looked on Apple and the email isnt listed.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** ITunes a couple of weeks ago and checked all the passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It doesnt go to it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the problem. Delete***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the current apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Its already done. Thanks anyway.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. For further inquiries, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

I sent a reply yesterday. It is solved. I dont need your help any further.