Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Provide my Apple Password. Verizon bills me for phone use.

Customer Question
Please provide my Apple...

Please provide my Apple Password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Verizon bills me for phone use

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

/all morning long. CoStar says I must have an Apple App

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

apple iphone 7
Is the cost $39 to provide me with an apple password?
I'm trying to connect with CoStar, but they now insist I start with Apple
Costar requests my Apple password.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Are you trying to download the CoStar app in the app store and it is asking for apple ID password, Is it right?

wtat is my apple password?Is it my email address?

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. If you provide me your apple ID, I can try to reset and provide you a new password.