Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation is locked cant remember my password. Don't

Customer Question
Activation is locked cant...

Activation is locked cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember maby 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Internal lock has been fixed only activation lock is on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the iCloud ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.