Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sorry already asked this but lost the page I sent the

Customer Question
Sorry already asked this...

Sorry already asked this but lost the page I sent the question on. My iPad won’t find any of my printers, yet my iPhone will.......what do I have to do to make my iPad discover my printers again?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It’s the latest one so 11 something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried rebooting all my printers and entering my wi if password ***** all of them. IT has been going on for a week anyway, should I turn my iPad off completely?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think off right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Thank you, ***** ***** this is only a few months old I thought I had apple care for a year for free from date of purchase.....so if I do the $55 I paid today should be refunded , right?
I shouldn’t have to pay even more to find out why it’s doing this

sorry this is Just Answer and it is a paid service.

do I call Apple care then?

Yes .

Thanks for visiting JA

Do I get my $55.00 reunded then?
Refunded it should say

Call our our JA customer service
1(###) ###-####/p>

They will be able to help you. I'm only in the technical part Thanks