Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All of sudden my phone started an activation. Now I don't…

Customer Question
All of sudden my...

All of sudden my phone started an activation. Now I don't know what is my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 7 IOS11. something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just a few minutes. I was on the phone when I got cut off and this activation load started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the iCloud ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.